Important COVID-19 Update
- Harvest Time International’s Community Hope Centers in Sanford and Port Orange are open with updated hours (click here for hours ›).
- We take the health of our clients and staff very seriously and follow the CDC hygiene guidelines.
- The membership fee to join or rejoin the Community Hope Center program will be waived as long as the COVID-19 virus requires people to
self-quarantine/isolate and/or practice social distancing.
- Everyone who struggles to make ends meet will qualify.
- Please share this information with other friends and family who could use help during this trying time.
- We appreciate food and financial donations to help people in emergency situations. Learn more about donating product here ›
- We are still accepting volunteers to be able to continue to help. Click here for volunteer information ›
- We are hiring! We are looking for sorters/stockers/cashiers. Drug test and background check will be required. Visit our careers page here ›
In Sanford Hope Centers Only
Every Thursday from 8 am to 9 am will be reserved for vulnerable shoppers, including senior citizens, pregnant women or those with compromised immune systems (effective 3/26/2020).